Chase Commercial Bank in Oklahoma
We’re proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Oklahoma, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs more than 540 Oklahoma residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $38 million in wages and benefits to Oklahoma employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $2.5 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Contributed more than $600,000 to Oklahoma charities in 2011.
- Provided more than $3.6 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Provides hundreds of volunteers for efforts like United Way Day of Caring, American Heart Association Walk, Corporate Challenge and Festival of the Arts.
- Delivers financial services to consumers, small businesses, middle market companies, large corporations and municipal, public and government entities.
- Operates 32 banking centers, 38 locations and 46 ATMs.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.