Chase Commercial Bank in Oklahoma
We’re proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Oklahoma, we:
- Employ more than 435 Oklahoma residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $35 million in wages and benefits to Oklahoma employees in 2013.
- Paid more than $894,000 in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Provided more than $6.2 million in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Provide hundreds of volunteers for efforts like United Way Day of Caring, American Heart Association Walk, Corporate Challenge and Festival of the Arts.
- Deliver financial services to consumers, small businesses, middle market companies, large corporations, and municipal, public and government entities.
- Operate 32 banking centers, 39 locations and 50 ATMs.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.