Chase Commercial Bank in Ohio
We’re proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Ohio, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs 22,000 Ohio residents who provide outstanding service to their neighbors throughout the state.
- Paid more than $1.8 billion in wages and benefits to Ohio employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $70 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Provided more than $57 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Contributed more than $5 million to Ohio charities in 2011.
- Operates 291 banking centers, 335 locations and more than 889 ATMs.
- Delivers financial services to consumers, small businesses, middle market companies, large corporations and municipal, public and government entities.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.