Chase Commercial Bank in North and South Carolina
Doing business with Chase gives you the convenience of having a bank with a strong local presence and the peace of mind of having a financial provider committed to giving back.
In North and South Carolina, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Extended 5,549 total new lines of credit to small businesses in 2011.
- Served more than 172 midsize (middle market) companies.
- Made more than 31,090 mortgage loans totaling $5 billion, of which 25 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities in 2011.
- Provided more than $15 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Contributed nearly $5.1 million to North and South Carolina charities in 2011.
- Paid more than $10.1 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Purchased more than $351 million in goods and services from North and South Carolina companies in 2011.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.