Chase Commercial Bank in North and South Carolina
Doing business with Chase gives you the convenience of having a bank with a strong local presence and the peace of mind of having a financial provider committed to giving back.
In North and South Carolina, we:
- Made more than 37,000 mortgage loans totaling $6.2 billion, of which 33 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities in 2013.
- Provided more than $2.7 million in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Contributed over $117,000 to North and South Carolina charities in 2013.
- Paid more than $10.9 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Purchased more than $297 million in goods and services from North and South Carolina companies in 2013.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.