Chase Commercial Bank in New York
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In New York, we:
- Employ more than 27,000 New York residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $9.2 billion in wages and benefits to New York employees in 2013.
- Paid more than $142 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Provided more than $1.3 billion in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Deliver financial services to consumers, small businesses, middle market companies, large corporations, and municipal, public and government entities.
- Operate 785 banking centers, 886 locations and more than 2,786 ATMs.
- Act as a top corporate citizen and take a leadership role in many civic and community issues.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.