Chase Commercial Bank in New Jersey
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In New Jersey, we:
- Employ over 11,300 New Jersey residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Contributed more than $4.5 million to New Jersey charities in 2013.
- Made more than 24,000 mortgage loans totaling $6.6 billion, of which 28 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities in 2013.
- Originated more than 20,000 small business loans totaling $444 million, of which 22 percent were made to businesses located in low- or moderate-income communities in 2013.
- Provided more than $50 million in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Operate 217 banking centers, 258 locations and more than 494 ATMs.
- Paid more than $840 million in wages and benefits to New Jersey employees in 2013.
- Remitted more than $36 million in state and local employee withholding tax in 2013.
- Paid more than $46 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Purchased more than $631 million in goods and services from New Jersey companies in 2013.
- Serve more than 2.4 million consumer customers and 139,000 small business customers.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.