Chase Commercial Bank in New Jersey
We’re proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In New Jersey, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs 10,500 New Jersey residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Contributed more than $9 million to New Jersey charities in 2011.
- Made more than 25,000 mortgage loans totaling $6.3 billion, of which 23 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities in 2011.
- Originated more than 25,000 small business loans totaling $418 million, of which 9 percent were made to businesses located in low- or moderate-income communities in 2011.
- Provided more than $17 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Operates 231 banking centers, 288 locations and more than 457 ATMs.
- Paid more than $770 million in wages and benefits to New Jersey employees in 2011.
- Remitted more than $30 million in state and local employee withholding tax in 2011.
- Paid more than $90 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Purchased more than $540 million in goods and services from New Jersey companies in 2011.
- Serves more than 3 million consumer customers, 150,000 small business customers and 720 midsize (middle market) companies.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.