Chase Commercial Bank in Missouri
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Missouri, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs 2,025 Missouri residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $120 million in wages and benefits to Missouri employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $2 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Contributed more than $105,000 in Missouri community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Provided more than $450,000 to Missouri charities in 2011.
- Serves more than 1.1 million consumer customers, 33,000 small business customers and 130 midsize (middle market) companies.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.