Chase Commercial Bank in Missouri
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Missouri, we:
- Employ 1,878 Missouri residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $88 million in wages and benefits to Missouri employees in 2013.
- Paid more than $4.1 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Contributed more than $12 million in Missouri community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Provided more than $420,000 to Missouri charities in 2013.
- Serve more than 760,000 consumer customers and 32,000 small business customers.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.