Chase Commercial Bank in Minnesota
When you bank with Chase, you’ll benefit from our strong local presence and our commitment to giving back. We’re proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Minnesota, we:
- Employ 92 Minnesota residents in four locations.
- Raised more than $306 million in financing for local governments and nonprofit organizations in Minnesota in 2013.
- Contributed more than $5.3 million to Minnesota charities in 2013.
- Made more than 14,900 mortgage loans totaling $2.95 billion, of which 42 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities, in 2013.
- Purchased more than $3.5 million in goods and services from Minnesota companies in 2013.
- Paid more than $3.5 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.