Chase Commercial Bank in Minnesota
When you bank with Chase, you’ll benefit from our strong local presence and our commitment to giving back. We’re proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Minnesota, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs 85 Minnesota residents in four locations.
- Extended 230,000 total new loans and lines of credit to Minnesota consumers and small businesses in 2011.
- Raised more than $730 million in financing for local governments and nonprofit organizations in Minnesota in 2011.
- Serves more than 145 midsize (middle market) companies.
- Contributed more than $500,000 to Minnesota charities in 2011.
- Made more than 14,000 mortgage loans totaling $2.6 billion, of which 34 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities, in 2011.
- Purchased more than $233 million in goods and services from Minnesota companies in 2011.
- Paid more than $7 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.