Chase Commercial Bank in Michigan
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Michigan, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs 4,500 Michigan residents who provide outstanding service to their neighbors throughout the state.
- Paid more than $335 million in wages and benefits to Michigan employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $16.5 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Provided more than $80 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Contributed nearly $4 million to Michigan charities in 2011.
- Offers more than 306 banking centers, 326 locations and 548 ATMs.
- Operates a national center for personal trust account administration, Individual Retirement Account (IRA) administration and trust client services, a telephone banking center for Michigan customers, and retail/wholesale lockbox operations.
- Delivers financial services to consumers, small businesses, middle market companies, large corporations and municipal, public and government entities.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.