Chase Commercial Bank in Michigan
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Michigan, we:
- Employ 3,400 Michigan residents who provide outstanding service to their neighbors throughout the state.
- Paid more than $347 million in wages and benefits to Michigan employees in 2013.
- Paid more than $10.8 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Provided more than $111 million in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Contributed nearly $3.5 million to Michigan charities in 2013.
- Offer more than 303 banking centers, 316 locations and 571 ATMs.
- Operate a national center for personal trust account administration, Individual Retirement Account (IRA) administration and trust client services, a telephone banking center for Michigan customers, and retail/wholesale lockbox operations.
- Deliver financial services to consumers, small businesses, middle market companies, large corporations, and municipal, public and government entities.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.