Chase Commercial Bank in Massachusetts
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Massachusetts, we:
- Employ 1,085 Massachusetts residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $231 million in wages and benefits to Massachusetts employees in 2013.
- Paid more than $5 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Contributed more than $6.6 million to Massachusetts charities and more than $73 million in Massachusetts community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Operate in nine locations.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.