Chase Commercial Bank in Louisiana
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Louisiana, we:
- Employ more than 3,500 Louisiana residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $251 million in wages and benefits to Louisiana employees in 2013.
- Provided more than $65 million in community development loans in 2013.
- Contributed more than $2 million to Louisiana charities in 2013.
- Operate a national deposit operations center.
- Deliver comprehensive financial services to consumers, small businesses, midsize (middle market) companies, large corporations, and to municipal, public and government entities.
- Operate 155 banking centers, 182 locations and 413 ATMs.
- Take a leadership role in many civic and community issues.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.