Chase Commercial Bank in Louisiana
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Louisiana, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs more than 4,600 Louisiana residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $246 million in wages and benefits to Louisiana employees in 2011.
- Provided more than $160 million in community development loans in 2011.
- Contributed more than $2 million to Louisiana charities in 2011.
- Operates a national deposit operations center.
- Delivers comprehensive financial services to consumers, small businesses, midsize (middle market) companies and large corporations and to municipal, public and government entities.
- Operates 155 banking centers, 186 locations and 376 ATMs.
- Takes a leadership role in many civic and community issues.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.