Chase Commercial Bank in Long Island and Queens
JPMorgan Chase and its predecessor companies have been a part of New York since 1799. Our roots date back to the founding of The Manhattan Company. Doing business with Chase gives you the convenience of having a bank with a strong local presence and the peace of mind of having a financial provider committed to giving back.
In New York, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs 36,908 people at 897 locations.
- Extended 1,430,307 total new loans and lines of credit to New York consumers and small businesses in 2011.
- Serves more than 4,950 midsize (middle market) companies.
- Contributed nearly $60 million to New York charities in 2011.
- Made more than 23,160 mortgage loans totaling $8.9 billion, of which 29.2 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities, in 2011.
- Provided more than $1 billion in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Paid more than $903 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Remitted more than $944 million in state and local employee withholding tax in 2011.
- Purchased more than $2.5 billion in goods and services from New York companies in 2011.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.