Chase Commercial Bank in Kentucky
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Kentucky, we:
- Employ more than 900 Kentucky residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $94 million in wages and benefits to Kentucky employees in 2013.
- Paid more than $8.9 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Provided more than $22 million in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Contributed more than $670,000 to Kentucky charities in 2013.
- Operate 67 banking centers, 76 locations and 241 ATMs.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.