Chase Commercial Bank in Kansas
When you bank with Chase, you’ll benefit from our strong local presence and our commitment to giving back. We’re proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Kansas, we:
- Employ more than 400 residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $1.9 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Contributed more than $16,000 to Kansas charities in 2013.
- Made more than 4,800 mortgage loans totaling $684 million, of which 34 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities, in 2013.
- Purchased more than $43 million in goods and services from Kansas companies in 2013.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.