Chase Commercial Bank in Kansas
When you bank with Chase, you’ll benefit from our strong local presence and our commitment to giving back. We’re proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Kansas, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs more than 350 residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $460,000 in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Contributed more than $20,000 to Kansas charities in 2011.
- Serves more than 50 midsize (middle market) companies.
- Made more than 4,277 mortgage loans totaling $604 million, of which 26.7 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities, in 2011.
- Purchased more than $35 million in goods and services from Kansas companies in 2011.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.