Chase Commercial Bank in Indiana
When you bank with Chase, you'll benefit from our strong local presence and our commitment to giving back. We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Indiana, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs 3,947 Indiana residents at 196 locations.
- Extended 359,785 total new loans and lines of credit to Indiana consumers and small businesses in 2011.
- Serves more than 740 midsize (middle market) companies.
- Made more than 18,419 mortgage loans totaling $2.4 billion, of which 35 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities, in 2011.
- Raised more than $1.4 billion in financing for local governments and nonprofit organizations in Indiana in 2011.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.