Chase Commercial Bank in Illinois
When you bank with Chase, you'll benefit from our strong local presence and our commitment to giving back. We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Illinois, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs 16,736 Illinois residents at 489 locations.
- Extended 916,135 total new loans and lines of credit to Illinois consumers and small businesses in 2011.
- Serves more than 2,225 midsize (middle market) companies.
- Contributed more than $19 million to Illinois charities in 2011.
- Made more than 57,215 mortgage loans totaling $12.3 billion in 2011, of which 30.8 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities.
- Paid more than $90 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Purchased more than $3.1 billion in goods and services from Illinois companies in 2011.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.