Chase Commercial Bank in Georgia
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Georgia, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs more than 1,230 Georgia residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $115 million in wages and benefits to Georgia employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $7.5 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Purchased more than $1.2 billion in goods and services from Georgia companies in 2011.
- Provided more than $30 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Operates 74 banking centers, 128 locations and 251 ATMs.
- Acts as a top corporate citizen and takes a leadership role in many civic and community issues.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.