Chase Commercial Bank in Georgia
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Georgia, we:
- Employ 1,095 Georgia residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $126 million in wages and benefits to Georgia employees in 2013.
- Paid more than $5 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Purchased more than $1.1 billion in goods and services from Georgia companies in 2013.
- Provided more than $23 million in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Operate 80 banking centers, 98 locations and 293 ATMs.
- Act as a top corporate citizen and take a leadership role in many civic and community issues.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.