Chase Commercial Bank in Florida
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
As part of our ongoing efforts to keep families in their homes, Chase has opened five regional homeownership centers in Florida—in Miami, Aventura, Tampa, Ft. Myers and Orlando. At these centers, homeowners whose mortgages are serviced by Chase, WaMu or EMC can meet face-to-face with trained advisors to discuss their situation.
In Florida, we:
- Employ more than 15,000 Florida residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $1.3 billion in wages and benefits to Florida employees in 2013.
- Paid more than $21 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Purchased more than $631 million in goods and services from Florida companies in 2013.
- Provided more than $103 million in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Operate 371 banking centers, 490 locations and 1,654 ATMs.
- Act as a top corporate citizen and take a leadership role in many civic and community issues.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.