Chase Commercial Bank in Florida
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
As part of our ongoing efforts to keep families in their homes, Chase has opened five regional homeownership centers in Florida—in Miami, Aventura, Tampa, Ft. Myers and Orlando. At these centers, homeowners whose mortgages are serviced by Chase, WaMu or EMC can meet face-to-face with trained advisors to discuss their situation.
In Florida, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs more than 17,500 Florida residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $1.2 billion in wages and benefits to Florida employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $40 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Purchased more than $545 million in goods and services from Florida companies in 2011.
- Provided more than $100 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Operates 300 banking centers, 543 locations and 1,271 ATMs.
- Extended more than 919,450 total new loans and lines of credit to Florida consumers and small businesses in 2011.
- Acts as a top corporate citizen and takes a leadership role in many civic and community issues.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.