Chase Commercial Bank Connecticut
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Connecticut, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs more than 1,500 Connecticut residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $125 million in wages and benefits to Connecticut employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $14 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Provided more than $160 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Delivers financial services to consumers, small businesses, middle market companies, large corporations, and municipal, public and government entities.
- Operates 51 banking centers, 110 locations and more than 80 ATMs.
- Acts as a top corporate citizen and takes a leadership role in many civic and community issues.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.