Chase Commercial Bank in Colorado
We’re proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Colorado, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs more than 2,000 Colorado residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $170 million in wages and benefits to Colorado employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $10.5 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Provided more than $125 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Volunteered in community efforts for Junior Achievement, Denver Zoo, Colorado Women's Chamber of Commerce, Rebuilding Together, Colorado Housing Now Conference, Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Goodwill, Habitat for Humanity, Children’s Literacy Center and Community Food Share.
- Delivers financial services to consumers, small businesses, middle market companies, large corporations, and municipal, public and government entities.
- Contributed nearly $1.5 million to Colorado charities in 2011.
- Operates more than 123 banking centers, 157 locations and 378 ATMs.
- Takes a leadership role in many civic and community issues.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.