Chase Commercial Bank in California
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In California, we:
- Employ more than 16,000 California residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $1.9 billion in wages and benefits to California employees in 2013.
- Paid more than $110 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Provided more than $2.1 billion in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Contributed more than $21 million to California charities in 2013.
- Operate 1,045 banking centers, 1,293 locations and 4,894 ATMs.
- Act as a top corporate citizen and take a leadership role in many civic and community issues.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.