Chase Commercial Bank in California
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In California, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs more than 21,000 California residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $1.7 billion in wages and benefits to California employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $135 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Provided more than $600 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Contributed more than $18 million to California charities in 2011.
- Operates 937 banking centers, 1,382 locations and 3,814 ATMs.
- Acts as a top corporate citizen and takes a leadership role in many civic and community issues.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.