Chase Commercial Bank in the Bronx, Westchester, Hudson Valley and Connecticut
When you bank with Chase, you’ll benefit from our strong local presence and our commitment to giving back.
In New York and Connecticut, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs 36,981 people at 1,009 locations.
- Extended 1,661,992 total new loans and lines of credit to consumers and small businesses in 2011.
- Serves more than 5,400 midsize (middle market) companies.
- Contributed nearly $61 million to charities in 2011.
- Originated more than 93,182 small business loans totaling $1.8 billion in 2011.
- Made more than 32,767 mortgage loans totaling $11.5 billion in 2011.
- Provided more than $1 billion in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Paid more than $917 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Remitted more than $950 million in state and local employee withholding tax in 2011.
- Purchased $2.7 billion in goods and services from New York and Connecticut companies in 2011.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.