Chase Commercial Bank in Arizona
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Arizona, we:
- Employ more than 9,700 Arizona residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $826 million in wages and benefits to Arizona employees in 2013.
- Paid more than $7 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Contributed more than $10 million to Arizona charities in 2013.
- Volunteered in community efforts like Habitat for Humanity, Employers Against Domestic Violence and financial literacy outreach.
- Operate the nation's largest home equity operation, regional call centers and national lockbox operation.
- Deliver financial services to consumers, small businesses, middle market companies, large corporations, and municipal, public and government entities.
- Operate 282 banking centers, 308 locations and 991 ATMs.
- Take a leadership role in many civic and community issues.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.