Chase Commercial Bank in Arizona
We’re proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Arizona, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs more than 11,750 Arizona residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $795 million in wages and benefits to Arizona employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $18 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Contributed more than $3.5 million to Arizona charities in 2011.
- Volunteered in community efforts like Habitat for Humanity, Employers Against Domestic Violence and financial literacy outreach.
- Operates the nation's largest home equity operation, regional call centers and national lockbox operation.
- Delivers financial services to consumers, small businesses, middle market companies, large corporations, and municipal, public and government entities.
- Operates more than 299 banking centers, 338 locations and 971 ATMs.
- Takes a leadership role in many civic and community issues.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.