Chase Commercial Bank in Alabama
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Alabama, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Paid more than $1.8 million in wages and benefits to Alabama employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $971,000 in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Purchased more than $25 million in goods and services from Alabama companies in 2011.
- Contributed more than $105,000 to Alabama charities in 2011.
- Serves more than 40 middle market companies.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.