About Chase Real Estate Banking
With a full range of traditional banking and credit products, Chase Real Estate Banking can tailor solutions to meet the needs of regional and national real estate developers, operators and investors.
We're one of the real estate industry's largest lenders, and we offer access to expertise in private debt and equity placement, portfolio evaluation, asset analysis and redeployment and investment strategies.
Best Global Commodities House
Foreign Exchange Derivatives House of the Year
#1 Global Loan Syndications
- We're committed to delivering the right products, services and solutions, at the time that's right for you.
- We serve you through relationship teams of bankers, administrators and client service personnel specifically devoted to commercial real estate in nine cities throughout the U.S.
- Our lending officers provide firsthand knowledge of your local market.
- We provide consistent and competitive loan underwriting structures tailored to your specific project and entity needs.
- We take a comprehensive approach by providing a full range of credit, banking, cash management and tax-deferral products, as well as access to the resources of J.P. Morgan.
- Fixed- and floating-rate construction and term loans and working capital loans
- Interest rate protection
- Banking and treasury management products to help manage your business
- Expertise in tax-deferred exchange and other tax-advantaged strategies
- Advice in capital deployment and equity placement, along with strategies to maximize your portfolio returns
To learn more about our real estate solutions,
please contact us or call your Client Executive.