Come learn how we may be able to lower your
interest rate, lower your payment and make your
mortgage more affordable.
Bring this information with you:
- Completed Request for Mortgage Assistance form (PDF)
- Completed IRS Tax Form 4506T-EZ (PDF)
- Your two most recent personal checking, savings, money market, mutual fund, stock and bond statements; bring all statement pages, even if they're blank
- Your two most recent pay stubs with year-to-date earnings
- If you are self-employed or an independent contractor, bring your most recent quarterly or year-to-date Profit & Loss Statement with company name and date; bring all statement pages, even if they're blank
- See a list of other documents (PDF) we may need.
We can help you complete any forms, check your documents and
give you important updates on the status of your request.
San Diego, CA
August 15–17, 2013
10 AM–7 PM
Marriott Mission Valley
8757 Rio San Diego Dr.
San Diego, CA 92108
What if I can't be at the free
homeowner assistance event?
We still want to help you. There are a number of other ways you can get the help you need right now!
- Call 1-866-550-5705
- Visit Chase.com/MyHome
- Go to a Chase Homeownership
Center in your area