Ultimate RewardsSM Frequently Asked Questions
Ultimate Rewards Frequently Asked Questions
About the Program
- What is Ultimate Rewards?
- How do I earn points?
- Do my points expire?
- Where can I see all the items in my shopping cart?
- Where can I find the latest offers?
- How do I see my order and redemption history?
- How do I see my rewards statement summary?
- How does the search feature work?
- Are there faster shipping options?
- Why am I not able to access the Ultimate Rewards site?
- How do I change the contact information associated with my account?
- How can I use Ultimate Rewards for travel?
- How do I book travel?
- Can I use more than points to pay for travel?
- What's the advantage of booking travel online with Ultimate Rewards?
- Are the listed prices guaranteed?
- How do I book a Cruise and Vacation package?
- At what hours are the travel agents available?
- How do I change or cancel my travel reservation?
- Can I use my points to book flights for someone else?
- Are baggage fees included in the price of the flight?
- What should I do if I don't receive confirmation?
- Which Chase credit cards are eligible for point transfer?
- What are the benefits of transferring points?
- What are the participating frequent travel programs?
- How do I transfer points?
- How long does it take for points to transfer?
- Can I transfer my points to someone else's frequent travel account?
- Are there any restrictions to point transfer?
- What if I change my mind after completing the point transfer?
- What if I don't see "Point Transfer" in the top navigation of the Ultimate Rewards site?
Chase Ultimate Rewards Shop with Points Overview
- What is Shop with Points at Amazon.com?
- Which Chase cards are eligible for Shop with Points on Amazon.com?
- Is Shop with Points available for all orders?
- How do I use Chase Ultimate Rewards points to redeem for an order?
- If my card is already saved in my Amazon.com account, do I still need to link my card?
- What should I do if I can't link my card to my Amazon.com account?
- Once I link my eligible Chase card to my Amazon.com account, will my Chase Ultimate Rewards points still be available at chase.com/ultimaterewards?
- Once I link my card to my Amazon.com account, will my Chase Ultimate Rewards points become the default payment method?
- Can I de-enroll my Chase card from Shop with Points?
- How can I use Ultimate Rewards to get merchandise?
- When will I get my items?
- Why has the price for a particular item changed since I visited the site last?
- Why did the prices of items in my shopping cart change?
- Can I ship my item(s) to any address?
- Can I return an item after I've received it? How?
- If I make transactions through the Ultimate Rewards website, will those redemptions qualify for merchant rebate offers or merchant rewards programs?
- What are the available gift card/certificate dollar amounts?
- Do the gift cards/certificates ever expire?
- When will I get my items?
Cash Back and Pay Yourself Back
- How do I get cash back?
- Do rewards checks expire?
- What is Pay Yourself Back and how does it work?
- Can I redeem points to make a contribution to a charitable cause?
Earn Faster at the Ultimate Rewards Mall
- What is the Ultimate Rewards Mall?
- How is this different from shopping directly at the merchant's website?
- How do I access the Ultimate Rewards Mall?
- Is there a limit to the number of extra points I can earn at the Ultimate Rewards Mall?
- Can I shop directly at a merchant's website and still earn extra points?
- Where will I see the extra points I've earned through the Ultimate Rewards Mall?
- When will I see the extra points I've earned through the Ultimate Rewards Mall?
- Can I earn extra points for my total purchase, including taxes or shipping and handling costs?
- Will I still earn extra points through the Ultimate Rewards Mall if an item I purchase is on backorder?
- If I return my purchase, what will happen to the extra points I've earned?
- Is the Ultimate Rewards Mall the same as the existing Chase Rewards Plus website? Will I still be able to access Chase Rewards Plus?
- Can I combine the points I earn from other Chase Ultimate Rewards cards?
- Where can I combine points?
- Can I undo a combined points order?
- What are Experiences?
- Can I ship my Experience order(s) to any address?
- What documents do I need to bring on the day of the event?
- What if I have a question about an Experience I've ordered?
- Can I change or cancel an Experience I've ordered?
- What happens if a supplier cancels an Experience I've ordered?
- What if I don't have enough points for an Experience?
- What happens if I lose my voucher or forget it on the day of the event?
- What is an Ultimate Rewards online auction and who is eligible to participate?
- How do I place a bid?
- How do the Ultimate Rewards online auctions work?
- What is Proxy Bidding?
- Can I bid on multiple auction items at the same time?
- How will I know if I've been outbid at an auction?
- If I win an auction, how will I be notified?
- How do I cancel an auction bid?
- Are cancellations and refunds allowed?