The following information is a summary only. Please see your Guide to Benefits for complete details.
- Provides reimbursement if you are dissatisfied with a personal item that you purchased and the merchant will not accept the return
- The item must be purchased with an eligible Chase card or with rewards earned on an eligible Chase card
- Coverage is in excess of any applicable store guarantees
- Up to $500 for each eligible item, maximum $1,000 per year
- Personal items in like-new/good working condition that have been purchased within 90 days, which you have attempted to return to the merchant
What’s Not Covered
This is not an exhaustive list. Examples include:
- Animals and living plants
- Automobiles, boats, aircrafts, trailers and any other motorized vehicles and their motors, equipment, or accessories
- Computer software or medical equipment
- Jewelry, art objects, collectible items, formal attire and accessories
- Damaged and non-working items
- Items purchased for resale, professional or commercial use, or outside the United States
- Tickets, travelers checks, gift cards and any other negotiable instruments
- Seasonal items and objects which are intended to become part of real estate such as garage doors and ceiling fans
Important Claim Information and Timeframes
- If the merchant won’t accept the return, you, the Cardholder, must notify the Benefit Administrator within 90 days of the date of purchase
- The Benefit Administrator will send you a claim form. You must submit a completed claim form with supporting documentation within 30 days from the date you notified the Benefit Administrator
- If the claim is filed within 30 days of purchase, you may need to submit proof of the store’s return policy
- The item must be returned to the Benefit Administrator in like-new/good working condition
Need to know more?
Download your complete
Guide to Benefits.
Or call 1-800-874-7702 for information or to file a claim.
You can also file a claim online at