The following information is a summary only. Please
see your Guide to Benefits for complete details.
- Provides access to a variety of roadside assistance services while traveling in the U.S. and Canada
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by calling 1.866.860.7978
- Additional fees for services (if applicable) will be charged to Cardholder’s Chase card
- Cardholder driving your owned or leased vehicle or a vehicle furnished by the owner
- Provides coverage for on the road breakdowns such as battery boost, flat tire service, fuel delivery, towing, and lockout assistance
- Up to $50 per service event, maximum four service events per year
What’s Not Covered
This is not an exhaustive list. Examples include:
- Emergency road service is not available in areas not regularly traveled, in "off-road" areas not accessible by ordinary towing vehicles, or for over one-ton capacity trailers, campers, or vehicles-in-tow
- Commercial vehicles and trucks with a carrying capacity greater than 2,000 pounds
Note: Service providers supplying emergency roadside assistance and towing are independent contractors and are solely liable for their services.