When you open a Chase Business Complete Checking® account. For new business checking customers with qualifying activities. This account has a monthly service fee that can be reduced from $15 to $0.
Offer expires 1/18/2024
Here's how to get your bonus
Open a new Chase Business Complete Checking account online or present this offer at your local Chase branch.
Fund a minimum deposit of new money within 30 days of offer enrollment and maintain that balance for 60 days from offer enrollment.
Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of offer enrollment. Your bonus will be deposited within 15 days.
Qualifying transactions include debit card purchases, accepting credit and debit card payments with QuickAccept®, Chase QuickDeposit℠, ACH (Credits), wires (credits and debits), Chase Online℠ Bill Pay.
It’s more than a bank account
Chase Business Complete Banking® takes care of the basics, so you can focus on growing your business.
Multiple ways to waive the Monthly Service Fee
Avoid the Monthly Service Fee by maintaining a minimum daily balance, making purchases on your Chase Ink® business credit card, or accepting credit and debit card payments with QuickAccept®.
How to waive your Monthly Service Fee
- Maintain a $2,000 deposit minimum daily balance
- Spend at least $2,000 on purchases with a Chase Ink® business credit card
- Receive $2,000 in deposits from QuickAccept transactions or other eligible payment solutions
- Link a Chase Private Client checking account
- Provide valid, qualifying proof of military status (active or veteran)
Convenient access to payment processing
Process all major debit and credit cards with QuickAccept®. It's a built-in feature with your Business Complete Checking account.
Accept fast payments through the Chase Mobile® app
- Built-in feature of Business Complete Checking – no additional application needed
- No hidden fees or monthly contracts
- 2.6% + 10 cents for tap, dip and swipe transactions
- 3.5% + 10 cents for manual transactions
Get fast access to your money with QuickAccept®
Chase QuickAccept lets you take card payments and get same-day deposits.
QuickAccept® helps you keep cash in your account
- Accept credit cards on-the-go using the Chase Mobile® app and contactless mobile card reader directly from your computer or with a shareable, secure payment link
- Exclusively available through Chase Business Complete Banking® account
Two forms of ID, at least one that's government issued.
Tax identification number
Your Social Security Number, Individual Taxpayer Identification Number or Employer Identification Number.
Articles of Incorporation for Corporations or Articles of Organization for LLCs. Requirements may vary depending on state regulators.
Assumed name certificate, applications or filing receipt
These may be required if your business is operating as a DBA (Doing Business As).
All active, reserve or National Guard servicemembers and veterans of our nation’s military with IDs such as DD-214, Common Access and Uniform Services ID Cards are eligible.