Business Lines of Credit
Line of Credit Options
Business Line of Credit
A Chase Business Line of Credit is ideal if your business needs easy access to cash for short periods of time. It can help you manage cash flow fluctuations, purchase inventory and finance accounts receivable. You'll benefit from:
- A revolving line of credit ranging from $10,000 to $500,000 Footnote (Opens Overlay).
- A variable rate (indexed to the Prime Rate)
- A low annual fee of $150 for lines of credit up to $50,000 and $250 for lines of credit greater than $50,000 up to a maximum of $500,000.
- A manageable minimum monthly payment
- Business Lines of Credit may be used as overdraft protection when linked to a Business Banking checking account
Commercial Line of Credit
A Chase Commercial Line of Credit is the right choice if your business has larger working capital needs—for example, if you're expanding into new markets or managing seasonal changes in capital expenditures. You'll benefit from:
- A revolving line of credit generally more than $500,000
- Initial terms from 12 to 24 months and renewable thereafter
- A variable rate (indexed to LIBOR)
- No annual fee
- Interest-only monthly payments